We bet you have wondered whether or not there is a natural remedy for acne. There are various products on the market that promise miracles, but instead they feature a bundle of harmful chemicals that can seriously worsen your conditions. So, how to treat pimples and acne naturally?
As it turns out, the answer is quite simple. Tea tree essential oil has astonishing healing properties and can seriously diminish acne or other skin related problems. It is obtained from a tree native to Australia and it known worldwide due to its curative effects on skin. Moreover, various skin care companies use it in their products because of its benefits.
Acne represents one of the most common and recurrent skin conditions. Usually, it appears because of clogged pores and excessive sebum production. Tea tree oil was proven to be a great aid in dealing with this condition and has numerous benefits for skin such as:
- It represents an amazing home remedy for athlete`s foot. This is an infection that occurs on the feet`s skin and leads to blisters, itching and even inflammation. Tea tree oil is a great aid in this condition because it has the power to diminish both itching and inflammation.
- Due to its antiseptic properties, tea tree essential oil is great for dealing with cuts and burns.
- Itching caused by insect bites, can be diminished by applying topically a couple of drop of this essential oil.
- But the most important use of tea tree oil is of course in the treatment of acne. Let`s see why it is so helpful with this condition.
Well, when it comes to the best natural skin care Australia has a great advantage: it is home for the most wanted tree in the world. Thus, tea tree essential oil represents one of the best natural remedies especially for pimples and acne. There are a couple of scientific studies that support its benefits and its power to cure acne. Amongst its benefits we can mention:
- Because of its antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, tea tree oil fights effectively against the bacteria responsible for acne breakouts.
- This is one of the few essential oils that can penetrate deep into skin and can manage to clean sebaceous glands. Unclogging pores is crucial in dealing with acne because the bacterium is eliminated.
- It acts as a barrier on the skin and prevents dust and other micro particles from clogging into pores.
- It has antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral and antiseptic properties, all of which diminish acne and prevent its reappearance.
You may wonder how to use tea tree oil for treating acne. Well, you will need half a cup of water,, 4 drops of tea tree essential oil and a cotton pad. Mix the water with the drops and allow the cotton pad to soak in it for a couple of seconds. Leave it on your face for around 20 minutes and after that apply a moisturizer. Keep in mind that you will not have to clean your face after removing the cloth. After all, tea tree oil acts as a disinfectant! Use this trick once a day for the best results.