We are sure you are constantly looking for the best natural skin care in Australia. Various companies offer a multitude of products that promise your complexion will look amazing. But what they won’t you is that a natural face exfoliator can be prepared at home with little to no expenses. Well, it is true!
An all-natural scrub can offer you healthy and glowing skin. All you need is cane sugar and some organic oil such as coconut oil. A cane sugar face exfoliator has numerous benefits. One of the most important is the fact that it removes dead skin, which prevents clogging of skin and the appearance of pimples. Moreover, it is a great aid when it comes to controlling sebum levels, while preventing further acne breakouts. All this can happen due to the fact that cane sugar is a natural humectant that has the power to moisturize skin and feed it important nutrients. As if this was not enough, by combining cane sugar with an essential oil such as coconut oil, your skin will be fed healthy fats and great amounts of vitamin E. So, if we convinced you about the benefits of cane sugar for face and skin, we encourage your read on to find out the best recipe you can make at home.
What ingredients do you need?
First things first! You will need to purchase an organic coconut oil that is all natural and does not contain preservatives as it happens with a multitude of products nowadays. Also, besides the oil, you will need cane sugar, preferably from an organic source, too. In some cases, if you experience extreme dryness of your face skin, you can add a couple of drops of vitamin E oil. This will act as a moisturizing agent that will leave you the best skin! So, add the following quantities in order to get the best natural face exfoliator.
- Half a cup of coconut oil
- Half a cup of cane sugar
- A quarter of a tablespoon with vitamin E
- A storage container, preferably one made from glass (plastic can alter the ingredients` properties)
How to mix the perfect natural scrub?
- First add the sugar in a bowl and slowly mix it with coconut oil and vitamin E oil.
- Mix until everything is blended together.
- Store it in a glass container in a cool dry place.
- Use it on your face twice a week. Get half tablespoon of the mixture and gently scrub it on your wet face for a minute.
- Rinse off with warm water and pat your face dry with a clean towel.
- It is best to apply a moisturizer after scrubbing your face in order to feed your skin cells the nutrients needed to recover from damage.
So, if you are looking for deep cleansing of your face, a natural handmade exfoliator might turn out to be the best option for you. It is cost effective and you can make it anytime at home. It takes no more than a couple of minutes to get the best natural skin care product!